Prepare Your Skin | A Perfect Tan
Do you want a perfectly tanned, compact and radiant skin? Here are the tips of ProfumoMania.com to make your skin uniform even before exposure and with the aim of making it last as long as possible and without having unpleasant surprises in autumn, spots and blemishes.
You no longer want to “peel yourself”, let alone risk burns for a tan? Then you have to act right now in order not to run into unpleasant beauty surprises in the full relaxation of your beach holiday ..
Follow these 6 tips to prepare your skin for tanning:
1. Scrub. From now until the moment of departure, exfoliate the skin of the body at least once a week by doing the scrub. You will lose 10 more minutes in the shower, but on the other hand your skin will arrive prepared for the sun like never before and your tan will last much longer.
Smoothes and regenerates
DIEGO DALLA PALMA 0. ESFOLIA
Fights cellulite, stretch marks, imperfections
SISLEY EXFOLIANT MOUSSANT ENERGISANT
Body exfoliating treatment
2. Vitamins. Nutrition is important to prepare the skin for tanning. Foods that contain beta-carotene are very precious for the production of melanin: from now on never again at the table without carrots in the first place, but also peaches, apricots, peppers and tomatoes.
3. Moisturizer. Make sure that the moisturizer you apply every morning has a protective filter: the sun combined with pollution attacks the skin, exposing it to the appearance of irritation as if it were the middle of August.
LANCÔME NUTRIX ROYAL BODY LAIT
Nourishing body milk
COLLISTAR CREMA FONDENTE SUBLIME
DERMOLAB - MULTIPURPOSE MOISTURIZING CREAM
Protective and strengthening face, hands
4. Graduality. Sun exposure must be done gradually, so that the skin has time to produce the right amount of melanin. This means that among all the precautions to be taken before leaving is to dedicate a few hours to the sun even in the city or to the sea on the weekend but always using protective creams depending on the place or situation.
SHISEIDO UV PROTECTIVE COMPACT FOUNDATION
Face Foundation with SPF 30 Protection
COLLISTAR TANNING CREAM ULTRA PROTECTION FACE AND BODY
Tanning Cream SPF 30
CLINIQUE MINERAL SUNSCREEN LOTION FOR BODY
Sunscreen for the delicate body SPF 30
5. After sun. If you can give yourself a few moments of relaxation in the sun before your holiday, always remember to apply after-sun after exposure. It doesn't matter how long you stay in the sun: this is a fundamental step to prepare your skin for the great heat of summer!
COLLISTAR MOISTURIZING BODY AFTER SUN BALM
After Sun Body
DERMOLAB MOISTURIZING REFRESHING AFTER SUN CREAM
Moisturizes and refreshes for face and body
SHISEIDO SUNCARE - AFTER SUN INTENSIVE RECOVERY EMULSION
Face-Body After Sun Emulsion
6. Water. Moisturizing is the key word not only to make hair grow faster, but also to prepare the skin for tanning in the best possible way. Drink 1.5 liters of water a day and "peeling" will be much more difficult.