Sisley Le Sculpteur
Le Sculpteur is a modeling treatment with an innovative and patented mode of action, the result of an unprecedented collaboration between the Sisley Laboratories and the University of Paris. This partnership has made it possible to identify a new modality of modeling intervention to help redesign the curves of the silhouette.
A double action emulsion, day and night, which adapts to the biorhythm of the body to act on the curves and reveal a more beautiful skin to the eye and to the touch.
DI GIORNO, the combination of Rose Berry oil, Caffeine, Cedrolo and White Ginger extract helps reduce excess volume. The thighs are refined, the skin is more compact, as if toned.
DI NOTTE, the unprecedented combination of Mandarin extract, Andiroba oil and Exopolysaccharide extracted from Plankton, acts to reduce the appearance of cellulite. The orange peel appearance fades over the course of applications, the skin is as if smoothed.
These two expert modeling actions act in a powerful complementarity, for a global and ultra-effective refining action.
Texture: gel-in-oil emulsion provides a sensation of optimal freshness and blends with the skin for a velvety finish and an immediate enveloping effect. The essential oils of Lavender, Sage, Marjoram, Rosemary and Cedrolo naturally perfume the product.
Results: These two intense and complementary actions, day and night, help to refine the silhouette. Already after 14 days, the appearance of cellulite is reduced. After 4 weeks, the excess volume is reduced. The skin is smoother, more compact, as if toned. It is more beautiful to the eye and to the touch.
Application: To sculpt the silhouette as you have decided, apply morning and evening on the whole body or on the affected areas: thighs, buttocks, abdomen, hips, arms and massage until completely absorbed according to the application gestures below:
1. Stimulate the skin before applying the product:
• Lightly pinch the affected areas with your fingertips.
• With clenched fists, spread the product quickly and intensively back and forth with both hands, making movements from top to bottom.
2. Apply the product to sculpt the silhouette:
• On legs, buttocks and hips: apply intense and dynamic pressure with your hands, going up to the inguinal fold, to stimulate lymphatic drainage.
• On the abdomen and waist: with the fingertips, keeping one hand over the other, make deep circular movements clockwise around the navel, within a radius of 5 to 10 cm.
• On the upper arms: carry out intense and dynamic upward pressures with one hand, going up to the axillary crease
Allows you to get dressed very quickly after application.